Sunday, February 14, 2010

Today's Flowers

Today is Valentine's Day which of course makes us think of love, romance and of course, flowers! And because heart is the symbol of love, I am very glad to share with you this heart shaped flower arrangement displayed at the hospital lobby.

This flower arrangement composed of fresh red and white malaysian mums was the centerpiece last Monday, February 07.


And when Thursday came, I was so excited to see once again the newly arranged flowers at the lobby.  As I walked in to check it out, I saw the flowers are all new but the heart-shaped arrangement is still the same. They  used different kinds of flowers - anthuriums (spadices were cut off), gerbera daisies, gladiolas and chinese asters.

 
I have met the flower designer that day and had a short conversation with her. I asked her to name a few flowers which unknown to me. I'm grateful for her kindness in sharing me such information.

 To join, just visit Today's Flowers.

5 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Wonderful flower arrangements! Happy Valentines Day!

Rechie said...

great flower arrangements...it fits right for the Hearts day

mine is here

Reanaclaire said...

Hello Cathy, greetings to u.. coming by here to visit your beautiful blog.

Anonymous said...

Stunning and beautiful flower arrangements.
Thank you for sharing!!
Gisela

anney said...

Wow! I love the arrangement! Beautifully done. I saw that I'm on your blog list. Thanks a lot for adding me. I also added you para namn madalaw kita rito from time to time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails