Monday, January 11, 2010

My 2010 Wish List

Today, I am going to look ahead and share my own personal wish list for what I am hoping to see happen in 2010.
  1. I do love travel in some beautiful places of my motherland to witness its captivating beauty and to experience the adventure it offers. Enchanted Kingdom in Sta, Rosa, Laguna;  La Union province up to Baguio City;   and hopefully in Legazpi, Albay are on my travel destination list. 
  2. As technology improves our lifestyle, I want to have my own laptop (so I could have more time blogging);  buy another digital camera (I am thinking to give my recent digicam to my sister);  and own a new cellphone unit.
  3. Being a photo enthusiast, I want to collect more photo prints and capture more momentous days and keep it safely in photo albums.
  4. I want to invest my own house and lot located near my workplace.
  5. I want to enroll on vocational/short courses to gain some technical skills that I could use in the future, or enroll in a masteral courses for further studies.
  6. I want to collect FEU, FEU-NRMF memorabilia, accessories like jackets, t'shirt, etc.
  7. I want to visit and attend mass/novena in different churches.
  8. And my fervent wish and prayer - to have my own home sweet home.
If even half of these eight wishes come true, then 2010 is going to be a year to remember!
     

1 comments:

VALKYRIEN said...

Hello again!
Thank you for accepting my invitation. :) I have put your name on the 7th February as a guest friend. You have to mail a picture or three (your choice) to Luiz Santilli jr. His e-mail is: luizsantillijr@gmail.com. Size of the pictures: about 320+240 pxs. But you can ask him about that.

The also are supposed to have en entry on your own blog the same day, with different pictures. Some choose the same pictures - so that is up to you!

Thanks again! And hope you will continue to participate!

Related Posts with Thumbnails