Saturday, October 3, 2009

to hold on or to give up


Quietly awake while lying in my bed, I can see myself trapped in the middle of crossroads, where whichever path I would espouse...to hold on or to give up.


To hold on. Others may think I'm so dumb, idiot and such a foolish one for holding on to the belief that we're meant to be. But how I can persuade myself that it's over when my heart still feel I want to try and go on? It's my firm decision and willingness to hold on and follow my heart as long as I can. It maybe the stupidiest thing to do but I am just being true to myself without cogitating what others may say and think of me. In the end, if I do get lost and reach a dead end, I should accept my action, learn from them, charge them from experience, use them to lead me back home and move on.


To give up. It means saying goodbye and letting go. It is one of the hardest things to do. It is hard as breaking a crystal glass because I'll never know when I'll be able to pick up the pieces again. It is me who stayed behind that suffer because I am left with memories of love that was meant to be. Time heals all wounds but takes a little push on my part. It's just a matter of faith and acceptance. It is not easy to accept painful things, to go on with my life after experiencing betrayal. It's something I can't control, something I have to live up and this life has to go on.


LORD AS I PUT MY HOPE IN YOU GIVE ME THE WISDOM TO KNOW WHEN TO HOLD ON, WHEN TO LET GO AND WHEN TO MOVE ON WITH FAITH.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ang Cheesy ng taong gumawa nito

Related Posts with Thumbnails