Saturday, November 21, 2009

Feeling Blue

      There are times when I feel unloved, lonely and feeling blue. Times when I'm alone and again and again I sit by the window wondering why God hadn't chosen me for the blessing of marriage.
      I read an article from the internet that says, "Before you find Mr. or Ms. Right, many relationships will come and go. Everything happens for a reason, so when you go through another break up, you're actually getting closer to finding your future bride or groom." Do I have to keep my faith on this?
     The person I thought God has sent was gone. And up until now, I have not found the right man man yet. Each day makes me feel more frustrating, thinking about that man I should end up with and sometimes, I feel like I'm about to give up. I'm tired of getting in and out of a relationship and risked myself to love and then only lose again in the end. I wanted a real one, a more stable and for a lifetime commitment. Am I becoming a loser? How will I make myself happy whenever frustration strikes me? What shall I do? Do I have to give up?

     Joe D' Mango on his Lovenotes once advised, "Sometimes , it seems that it would take us an eternity to find a lasting relationship. It is easy to fall in love but keeping the fire burning is a different story. For a hundred and different reasons, the glow and the excitement of the first few episodes of a seemingly perfect relationship can unexpectedly turn dark and cold. And soon, the would sparks fade and people will just find themselves falling out of love. 
     Unfortunately , there is no sure-fire formula to enduring relationships. We wouldn't know exactly if it would work unless we get ourselves into it . And indulging our emotions seriously into heart matters can have serious repercussions when the love that we thought will stay forever changes its course and leaves us. 
     Sometimes, finding the right person doesn't always makes us happy either. Remember, we should not expect others to make us happy for we can experience it even if we are all by ourselves . Real happiness is a state of mind and flows from within our hearts and not from others. Remember, every relationship , successful or not, is always a learning experience. After each recovery , we come out as a better knowing person. We learn to experience that pain will hurt us but we will also learn to understand that pain will teach us to become stronger persons.   
     Don't give up . The curtains of love will not close on you .You just have to trust that God always has a better reason for making us suffer . Do not count and think of your shattered dreams for you will lose focus on things that are more important. Remember , it shouldn't matter how many times we love and lose our balance , what should matters is how many times we get up after each fall and learn to trust and love again."

     Life must go on. I should live because God gave me the breath of life. I should pray and talk to Him. And in His Word I put my hope. Who knows, maybe God has some wonderful surprises in store. Maybe the trouble I thought was so great will turn out to be a blessing. Romans 8:28 encourages me, "In all things God works for the good of those who love him." I should learn to greet each day with praise and thanksgiving. And believe that nothing is impossible with God.

 

3 comments:

Iam veRONIque said...

Love is around us. We may sometimes be overwhelmed with misty emotions and confusions yet when we feel pain we know that we love. I may not be the most important person in your life nor an immediate family. But I want you to know that you are always welcome in my family, for as a friend you are part of it. So, at times you feel down and blue rest assure that you are not alone, that we are here regardless and no matter what we are your family and we love you.

ladycat said...

Deep within my heart and soul, I would like to express how much I appreciated your friendship and for giving me a fraction of your precious time in listening on my woes. You may not completely knew of who really I am and the things I had in the past that brought pain and feeling of emptiness within me once in a while, but still you have shown me the beauty of love and life that surrounds us. A simply touch of love and care would certainly makes me feel loved and cared. It's really a great feeling when I know that there is someone who cares in spite of my being an imperfect soul.

Tama na nga 'to...I don't wanna cry anymore...naiiyak na kasi ako eh...

Iam veRONIque said...

Hehehe because I see myself in you and every pain you feel, I feel it for you. You know you could always count on me. And as much as you appreciate me, twice is the fact that I am grateful that you always lend me an open heart and open mind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails