Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Strolling with Jack

Yesterday when I opened my facebook account I saw a buddypoke posted by Jack on my wall. I'm glad when she invited me to stroll even it's just in buddypoke application of facebook. 


 Jack and I went for a drive around town

Actually it never crossed my mind that somebody will respond on my post, a buddypoke saying I'm feeling tired. But I'm glad she did. It really reminds me of the things we did before like strolling around the town of Angono, Rizal and she's the driver. I miss the time when we did crazy things. We went to her friends at dawn when Ate Esther and Jamers were sleeping. I could still remember the time when Jack, Joy and I enjoyed our talks and giggles in the middle of the night at the sala of Ate Esther's house. When we're hungry, we just go out of the house and go to Jusay's Bakery near the town plaza and buy pandesal and juice. It's too late at night but we didn't care of walking down the street for all we know we're safe. I could say that Jack was my best confidante during my stay in Ate Esther's house when Jack was still single. We shared secrets and ideas. Jack and Joy stayed by my side and comforted me when my ex-boyfriend and I broke-up.  We were at their bedroom then, had a bottle of alcoholic drinks and soon get drunk. Being in the spirit of alcohol, I couldn't stop myself in pouring out all my heartaches to them. I cried and cried until they're carried away on what I felt. Joy comforted me by wrapping her arms around me. I saw tears falling from her eyes and for that I knew how Joy did understand me. Jack comforted me by her encouraging words. I woke up the following day with eye bags and dark circles added with headache caused by my drinking.

Now, we only communicate through web chat when both of us are online. I do really miss her and the things we did before. But somehow that's life, time came when we'd to separate ways and face our lives differently. Still, memories will still be a memories... but have to reminisce it once in a while. A very touching and inspiring life when you know there is someone who cares.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails