Saturday, September 12, 2009

For my friend RR


Friend, thank you so much for always being there. I may not say it often but I’m truly grateful to God for having you in my life. It really unexplainable how I am confident and at ease in telling you how I feel, who I am, and how I’m scared of anything. We can’t deny that we are just starting the seed of friendship but I believe it’s a friendship that will bloom and bear fruit of happiness and goodness for a lifetime. Maybe it is God’s way of telling me that you’re such a precious gift from Above that I should be thankful of.

I could say that your words of wisdom, encouragement, hope, and inspiration helped me a lot to go through with the heartaches, confusion, burden and pain I am experiencing right now. Cause deep inside I am so inspired by your words that it gave me hope, courage and belief that life is beautiful. To tell you honestly, one of the weapons I have in struggling life’s difficulties ever since is the words of encouragement, inspiration, faith and hope coming from the people who believe I can do it. That’s the only way I feel I am strong enough to keep going and moving on with my life.

And for this sad moment of my life and you’re always there, willing to lend a helping hand, ready to give a comforting hug, wiling to wipe my tears and ready to listen tenderly, I owe you a lot. Thank you so much, friend. Love you, my friend. You will always be in my heart and be remembered forever.

Sana di ka magsasawang makinig at magbigay sa akin ng lakas ng loob na makakaya ko to. Pasensya na din at naiistorbo na kita sa kakulitan ko na para na akong sirang plaka na paulit ulit na lang. Tanging un na lang ang alam kong paraan para kahit papano maibsan ang sakit na nararamdaman ko ngaun.

3 comments:

Iam veRONIque said...

Hey friend, Thank you for entrusting me all of your inner thoughts and emotions. I am so grateful that you we have cross paths and with you I can openly debouch all my deep emotions and ambitions. I am looking forward to a greater and wonderful years of friendship with you.

ladycat said...

I will always be here, for you my friend.

roni rose said...

Friend, reading your letter brings tears to my eyes and smile on my face. Should I be concern about my actions?hehe mapagkamalang baliw me?hehehe..kidding aside thank you so much for that letter. It is indeed a great feeling if you have help others and in return is a warm and sincere appreciation. I could only do my best to lessen the pain, gives advise, a listening ear and an open heart. Yet, at the end you will be the one who will make decision for yourself. Literally, we understand and we feel your pain; though its not as much as what you really do, but we will always be here by your side no matter what happen. Pain is inevitable but bare in mind that resentment will lead you nowhere. Life, is beautiful we are lucky that we feel pain and happiness because with this we appreciate life more. Be strong my friend..It ain't over till its really over!

Related Posts with Thumbnails