Saturday, September 12, 2009

Take a break and have fun…



If we are really busy with our daily activities we don’t easily notice the fast approaching of the days gone by.

Stepping away from work in small chunks of time will help in releasing mental pressures. It will allow me to a healing mental break and serves as reward for better feeling of myself. It will also create happier outlook in life. To make it possible…travel is my choice.




I visited Aklan, my hometown, to bond with my family and friends. I spent special moments with them to attain strong and healthy relationship. Also I got the opportunity to explore some of the tourist destinations of my hometown.



I attended the Ibajay Ati-Atihan Town Fiesta 2009 wherein I was fascinated with the floats of different barangay. 




I went to Boracay to witness once again the white beach, sand castles, events, night life that described today’s Bora.



Also, I visited the 2.7 hectares small paradise in New Washington, Aklan called Sampaguita Gardens. Sampaguita Gardens is owned by Precious Moments creator Sam Butcher. The Gardens is a resort, amusement park, and convention center housed under one mansion. It has Circus Rides, Spa, Swimming pool, Gym facilities, a 43 ft. Aquarium, Jojo’s Christmas Cottage which sells Precious Moments collectibles, a Butterfly Farm and a Precious Moments museum.


If you want to know more about this small but beautiful paradise in Aklan you may visit their website at www.sampaguitagardens.com to see and believe what I’ve said.


By September my travel schedule will be in Daraga, Albay to attend my bestfriend’s wedding. And hopefully in October we are planning to go to Puerto Princesa, Palawan. Still I need a confirmation for those events… for a while… I have to do my daily routines.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails